Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday's Workout

Tuesday...it has been a rough morning. I woke up feeling extremely tired. So to jump start my morning...I ate a small pancake with blueberries and a glass of juice. I took the kids to school and needed a chocolate fix. I couldn't find any! So I ripped open a bag of chocolate chips and ate a handful.

I was still feeling tired...so I watched a bit of news...yuck!...I need to work out...but I'm so tired....maybe exercising will put a little zip in my step.

I pop in a video and did 10 minutes of cardio....the workout was HARD! I broke a sweat right away...so to cool down I watched the remainder 30 minutes.

Now I'm blogging and watching food tv while eating leftovers for lunch. Hopefully I can shake this tired feeling...and get a little more exercise in. Perhaps I'll workout by working on the laundry.

Post what you did today for a workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment