Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wednesday Workout

Okay...this morning...I was determined to start my day off right!

I drank a full glass of water and took a multi-vitamin. Got my kids ready for school and even had time for morning scripture study! I drove the kids to school with the sun shinning! That got me energized...

Today's morning work out consisted of that same video I tried yesterday. This time, I did 12 minutes before it kicked my butt! So I did a 30 minute cardio program on the treadmill while pressing 3 lb weights.

I finished off my treadmill work out with 3 reps of crunches and yoga style stretches.

It is my hopes that I will add another work-out after lunch before the kids get home. I plan to do 3, 12-count reps of lunges and squats with my weights followed by 5 trips up and down my steep stairs.

What are you going to do today?...post it here and commit!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny,

    Well, this is the fourth day in a row that I've been on my treadmill simply walking along. I have walked 1 1/2 hours each day so far and have went 20 min. during my lunch break. I ate oatmeal for breakfast with peaches and walnuts and for lunch ate a left over pork chop and am sipping a glass of grape juice. I plan on getting the rest of my time in on the treamill this evening. I used to have weights but left them behind when I moved from CA. I am going to ask my dad if he has any I could use. When he had his stroke he got lots of aides to get his strength back. My goal is to lose what I can, and continue to keep up my treadmill routine. We can encourage one another along the way!

    ReplyDelete